Dr. Adil Fatakia is a native of New Orleans. He obtained his B.S. from Vanderbilt University. He then completed his medical degree and five-year residency in Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery at the Tulane University School of Medicine. Dr. Fatakia went on to complete a Fellowship in Sinus and Skull base Surgery at the Sinus and Nasal Institute of Florida. There, he concentrated on the treatment of chronic sinus disease, allergy and other disorders of the nose.
Dr. Adil Fatakia practices general otolaryngology with specific interest in sinus disease, allergy, snoring and sleep disorders and headache. He sees both pediatric and adult patients.
Dr. Adil Fatakiais board certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. He is also a member of the American Rhinologic Society, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, the Louisiana Sleep Medicine Society, the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, the Louisiana State Medical Society, the Jefferson Parish Medical Society and the Greater New Orleans Otolaryngology Society.
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Louisiana Sleep Medicine Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Jefferson Parish Medical Society
- Greater New Orleans Otolaryngology Society